38: Episode 38 – Overcoming adversity with Two Afloat – Free Radicals Paramedic Podcast
Scott sits down with Ryan and Nicole Levinson all the way from the tiny island nation of French Polynesia. Ryan has a rare form of muscular dystropy, but after 10 years as an EMT in California, Ryan and his wife Nicole chose to not let the diagnosis slow them down. Instead they began a new adventure sailing across the pacific. Today's episode is all about overcoming life's challenges, choosing your attitude and not letting anything get in the way of your dreams.I can safely say, this is our best podcast yet. What a remarkable duo, Ryan you're our heroYou can check them out on their youtube channel, TwoAfloat.
- 38: Episode 38 – Overcoming adversity with Two Afloat
- 37: Episode 37 – Altruism on a napkin, with Sunny Whitfield
- 36: Episode 36 – Mentoring with Andy Bell – Free Radicals Live
- 35: Episode 35 – Island life. Pre-hospital care in Vanuatu
- 34: Episode 34 – Rethinking tension pneumothorax – clinical pearls